The tools you will require will depend on how detailed you want to make the model,
a basic model will only require basic tools,
and a basic location or space in which to build the Model.
to construct a model with all the features you want, will require a dedicated location for construction e.g. Garage or D.I.Y. Shed, so all parts can be left on the work space while constructing each part and working on the Model. and to generally give yourself space to think and plan.
to construct a good Model you would require,
a Bench vice,
Electric drill & stand,
an Electric Soldering iron,
selection of small screwdrivers,
small light weight hammer,
sheet metal cutting shears,
selection of small files,
a light welder,
a small hack saw,
a medium hack saw,
to construct the " Radio" parts you will also need to carry out some.
- Tools required
- Replica resin faceplate
Replica resin faceplate & Control Knobs & Dials
- Dial's & Meter's construction >
- Aerial input socket & tuning apparatus
- Front connection panel for Communication's gear
- Battery power inlet socket
- power cable
- 2B 39 Battery
- External aerial & mounting
- Sound Box
- Accessory case's for Radio gear
- Case for Sturmgewher 44
- Transporting case for Aerial's
- Micro switch mounting plate & built in audio source.
- Morse code circuit.
- "Radio case" & transporting Strap loops & Side loops,
- Transporting straps
- Internal make up of the "Radio"
- Battery Box
- Numbers, logos & dials
- Failed designs
- Technical " Maintenance " of Radio
- Comment / Contact / or ask a Question
- Where am i
- My Communication's Post
- Monitoring Receiver Fu.H.E.c.
- Feldfu f
- Building my Arriflex 35 mm Camera
- News Reel
- Fu.H.E.uL. Radio receiver, Direction Finder